Mike Riedal is a licensed REALTOR®, turning lifestyle dreams into SW Florida reality! Whether buying or selling a home in Estero, Bonita Springs, or Fort Myers, he loves making the real estate process both pleasant and fun. Relying on his extensive real estate background and strong negotiating skills, Mike has the knowledge and experience to make your next move a winning one.
- 15 years experience in residential homes and land sales development;
- 6 years new home construction experience, working with top nationally-rated builders;
- 4 years in Trust Management, handling multi-million dollar properties and land negotiations for notable charitable organizations, including the The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and
- Handled litigation and trial preparations for property and land endowment disputes.
Sandy Riedal is a licensed REALTOR®, who loves helping clients fully acclimate to the SW Florida lifestyle! Sandy’s professional experience in business administration and marketing has proven to be invaluable to her clients. Her expertise in social media and internet-marketing are skills that are fundamental in marketing our clients homes through the clutter of today’s internet world.
- Certified home staging and redesign professional;
- Graduate of Loyola University of Maryland with a major in Marketing;
- 20 years experience in finance and marketing management; and
- Social media, internet marketing and direct mail campaign specialist.
Team Affiliations: National Board of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, Naples Area Board of Realtors, American Society of Home Stagers and Re-designers.
Let’s talk. Whether you’re selling or buying, we’d like to learn more about you and your needs and goals. You can count on us to “tell it like it is” and give you a realistic picture of what is possible. Contact us to get in touch. As real estate agents who put clients first, we look forward to hearing from you.