Our HOME WATCH services offer you peace of mind while you are away, so you can be assured that all is going well in your home here in Southwest Florida. Many things go wrong in an unoccupied home. We recommend between 2-4 visits/inspections per month, but you select what works for you. Each home watch visit will include:
- Visual inspection of property, including exterior structure, garage, landscaping, pool, lanai
- Check for water leaks and signs of damages resulting from such leaks
- Visual check for mold and/or mildew
- Visual check for insects and/or rodents
- Inspection of mechanical working of refrigerator and freezer
- A/C and humidistat monitoring
- Run and check faucets and sink disposals
- Flush and check toilets
- Ensure all doors and windows are properly locked and secure
- Inspect for signs of vandalism and intrusion attempts
- Inspect electrical panel for tripped breakers
- Check to verify water heater is turned off
- Check to ensure the main water valve is turned off after inspection
- Removal of flyers and newspapers
- Report all major and/or emergency concerns immediately
- Upload inspection report to client web-portal for review and alert client
* Additional concierge services are available. Please reference list at bottom of this page.
HOME WATCH PRICING
Number of Visits Monthly Fee
Condo and homes under 2,500 sq. ft.
Once a month $40
Twice a month $60
Homes from 2,500 – 4,499 sq. ft.
Once a month $50
Twice a month $80
Homes under 4,500 – 6,499 sq. ft.
Once a month $60
Twice a month $100
* Please call for additional pricing for homes of 6,500 sq. ft. or over.
Our optional Concierge Services include:
- Grocery shopping
- Accept deliveries
- Supervise contractors
- Open and close seasonal residence
- Hurricane preparedness
- Post-storm report
- Emergency service response