How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. One of the most important, often overlooked steps, in preparing a home for sale is HOME STAGING. Home staging is the process of using professional design, psychology, and real estate skills to prepare your home for sale. Our services include professional home staging which will attract the largest number of buyers to your property.
Once your home has been staged, The Property Couple will work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how The Property Couple aggressively can promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.